Detailing demonstration day

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
We had thought of doing the same demos as its a chance for those that couldn't attend to get the benefit. I am open to suggestions though.

Definitely want to do the safe wash demo again as its probably the most important thing we can show people.

The machining and claying etc can be changed about for something else if you guys have any suggestions

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Interior cleaning, I mean we all know how to use a Hoover but it would be helpful to be shown how to clean a dash, the insides of windows etc. properly.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
I was just about to post about interiors...and what about glass preperation for the exterior glass? Coming into winter, there are a LOT of options for glass sealants, but the prep to actually get the glass clean and water spot free would be good........

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
I was just about to post about interiors...and what about glass preperation for the exterior glass? Coming into winter, there are a LOT of options for glass sealants, but the prep to actually get the glass clean and water spot free would be good........

Great minds think alike eh:p, another one too that might interest people is engine bay cleaning, mind you not something I really care for given my car is 100bhp and I'd be embarrassed to pop the lid:oops:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
@big_pete Not sure if it would be any use to you in these demo's/meets, but i have a spare bootlid from my old Fiesta if it was use for this sort of thing and practise. I would rather it was donated and put to good use with something like this rather than binned :grinning: Stripped down bar badges etc as you can see.

20150208_164909.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.