Detailing demonstration day

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
SubaruLegacy
Balls I forgot all about this! I wanted to loom at some of those 50cal products

Nigel AI 600

RMS Regular
Drives
EVO VII
Had a great day and learnt a fair bit too. Very well organised Pete and all the others who helped, will definitely be popping up during the week to pick up some stuff was very impressed with the 50Cal products, but was under pressure to get back for Sunday dinner before the Mrs got cross. Was great to put a few faces to names as well.

Thanks again to all involved

jamesy!

RMS Member
Drives
BMW E90 318i Msp
Had a great day myself, it was nice to see some of the new 50 Cal products and what they can do.
I have learnt a fair amount today it was also nice to meet some people off the form.
Thanks to Pete and the rest of the team at PMG to day
cheers

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Sorry couldn't make it along Pete, sounded like a great day... been sick all weekend, but will drop by with the '86 soon

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I'd like to say thanks to the guys as well! What I took away from the day is it's easier to pay them to do a car than be bothered to do it myself lol.

Had a good chat with some bais about how crap Fords are which was great lol.

I didn't meet @Mel apparently I should count myself lucky?

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
I'd like to say thanks to the guys as well! What I took away from the day is it's easier to pay them to do a car than be bothered to do it myself lol.

I didn't meet @Mel apparently I should count myself lucky?

You had a lucky escape, I actually was quite well behaved yesterday:p

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
Cheers to @big_pete and the PMG guys - informative day. Nikki learnt loads and I even came home with some useful tips from the machine polishing segment. My biggest revelation of day is that I need a better workspace - rather jealous of the set up you have out there.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Sorry I couldnt make this, ended up working most of the night before it, hopefully there'll be another one soon

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi

We discovered they are not that bad, but that ford is kind enough to give them rust as a factory extra free of charge, and that your ford is only brought out to race people around the local area (y) then get repainted because stone chips from racing ;)

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi

We discovered they are not that bad, but that ford is kind enough to give them rust as a factory extra free of charge, and that your ford is only brought out to race people around the local area (y) then get repainted because stone chips from racing ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.