Detailing meets

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Stuarty1984

RMS Regular
How did I not notice this before?! Brilliant idea! I'd be hard fought to make it up to one, but i'll definitely try!

gerdy

RMS Regular
would love to make it up to this but unable this friday.. will def try to get to the next one

PJS

RMS Regular
Convinced that she knows how to wash and tumble dry her pants?
Surely if they're hot, she's not using the cool down cycle then to prevent wrinkles?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Not looking likely that ill have the Evo for this, but will take a run up anyways for the bant

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Will miss this one as I'm not back from Spain till Saturday night. How's my 1er looking? Hope it didn't give you too much grief?

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
no probs I will put it up here so everyone can get it.

66c Templepateick Road
Ballyclare
BT39 9AL

07905125450 if anyone gets lost lol

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
no probs I will put it up here so everyone can get it.

66c Templepateick Road
Ballyclare
BT39 9AL

07905125450 if anyone gets lost lol

Which several will, Pete you would be better putting up a few directions :p

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
First class tutorial tonight...made me realise I have been making a number of basic errors in my wash technique!!!

Looking forward to the next one!!! Disposable BBQ's, food and a few beers would be good ;-)

tomah

RMS Regular
Drives
Acura MDX
Were you just going over the two bucket method and other washing tips, Pete?

I was driving past Ballyclare with the family around 11am today and was a little annoyed knowing I wasn't going to make it tonight.

Having said that, if I had been there I wouldn't have tasted the awesome fish supper I got from Mortons in Ballycastle. I'm not a big take away guy, but it was absolutely delicious.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.