DIABLO

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Icon Group

RMS Regular

RevT

RMS Regular
One of the craziest but nicest cars I've had a look at when Sudesh called into work one day, was looking forward to seeing the day his member thread went up as I knew it'd be a sign of recovery.

Icon Group

RMS Regular
OP
Icon Group
Recovering ok Trevor, hope your well? ......Its Sudesh here now. I'm almost sure I had or have my own account on here though?,could be wrong. Took a serious illness in/around 2013 and it's still on going process. "Lucky" to be back, let's put it that way. I would prefer to use my own member acc if it's there? If the owners of club can help me.....Send the details by PM. Then I'll start a thread on what happened. And any new cars I may purchase. Zonda is next Trevor.

Rember this too think it's been on before

[/QUOTE]

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
The Diablo is one of the nicest Lambo's they've ever made. Up there with the Miura.

I remember these cars from a few years back on here. @Cooper @Coog should be able to sort your account.

Zonda would be an amazing purchase. Good to see you back. (y)

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
That Diablo must be one of the nicest Lambos ever made. Love the colour of yours too.

Glad to hear you are on the mend. Just goes to show, how our 'health is our wealth', no matter what things we may or may not have.

Looking forward to seeing the Zonda on here (y)

RevT

RMS Regular
I'm keeping well Sudesh, my oul boy was telling me you were ill etc, couldn't believe the news to be honest. You definitely have your own personal account on here, it was just 'Sudesh'. I'm sure the admin could help you out with a password reset etc. It will be good to hear your story and see new motors too, you always have some exotic cars afterall.

Icon Group

RMS Regular
OP
Icon Group
Thanks everyone! My spelling my not be great so please excuse me on that due to the brain ilness. F40 was on old print style camera as in like a card. I lost alls abillyty tooz use this modern stuff lol. I waz still using button style phone till I left hospital. Touch screen is style hard to use... Would best explain in my own account if admin can help. I remember the name just being mine but no idea what password is. Haven't drove Diablos in 3 years now, such a shame.. Getting chauffeured about now lol.......NSX is gone now was tempted to buy new one, but it's either that or Zonda. Only thing putting me off about Zonda is they are all LHD, and on country lanes ain't the best. Although it's not as wide as Diablo at the rear.

I still have the Calibra too! Maybe the only 1 owner from new Calibra left in the country. Although it needs a big make over.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
I remember seeing your username and cars before.

Sorry to hear about your illness and good luck on the recovery.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I'll take a look and see what I can find out. Any idea what the username was or email address used?

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
Awww man I didn't know you were ill :worried: Hope alls well now! I wondered where you had disappeared to. Cars looking well...you always had a soft spot for the Diablo :grinning:

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Wish you well on the recovery Sudesh, that's wild news. We never know what is ahead of us in life! But looks like you are on the right track.

I was up at your place in one of the pistonheads run that I think you organised or co-organised a good few years ago. We left from Carrickfergus and went up the coast road to your place for a bbq. Was a great turn out, you were driving the NSX.

It is one of my all time favourite road trips, I remember it very clearly as my MX5 returned roughly 14mpg over the day keeping up with much quicker (in a straight line) cars and I nearly binned it about half a dozen times.

Diablo is one of my all time favourite super cars, wonderfully iconic just like the Countach. I remember you had a Countach Anniversary, what ever happened to that?

205GTINUT

RMS Regular
Drives
E36 M3 Evo
Great to see you back posting Sudesh! I wish you constant progress and look forward to reading your methodical posts!

Ryan Byrne

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Wish you well on the recovery Sudesh, that's wild news. We never know what is ahead of us in life! But looks like you are on the right track.

I was up at your place in one of the pistonheads run that I think you organised or co-organised a good few years ago. We left from Carrickfergus and went up the coast road to your place for a bbq. Was a great turn out, you were driving the NSX.

It is one of my all time favourite road trips, I remember it very clearly as my MX5 returned roughly 14mpg over the day keeping up with much quicker (in a straight line) cars and I nearly binned it about half a dozen times.

Diablo is one of my all time favourite super cars, wonderfully iconic just like the Countach. I remember you had a Countach Anniversary, what ever happened to that?
Ah great day that up there, what were you in? I was in the grey 3mps. Real variety of great cars.

Good to hear you're getting better Sudesh, sorry to hear about your illness, hopefully be back to yourself soon enough.

Also Diablo is one of my favourite ever cars, ever since I had a model one and a huge poster of one when I was young.

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
Wow sudesh was wondering were you had went. Good to see your making recovery.near sure i have the car sport mag somewhere with the calibra in it.

Icon Group

RMS Regular
OP
Icon Group
Everyone else's thanks for the replies! I maz have that car sport magazine too. I'm going img to look now....

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Good to see you back and posting again Sudesh. I always looked forward to pictures of your machinery as you always posted plenty of detailed pics.
Sorry to hear about your illness but its good to see that you're through the worst.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.