diffin in a private car park

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MarkOne

RMS Regular
wats the legalitys of this? after work it was so wet i took the car for a serious diff in the car park around 1am last nite (even tho its fwd haha) so handbrakin really, but found out after that there is cctv, which i dont think will b checked unless something happens in the area obviously, but wat r the legallities of doin this in a private car park?

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
its a private car park owned by whoever you work for but if its open/accessible to the public then something might come of it if the CCTV is ever checked and followed up.

mr_ice_uk

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR TDI
If it's private, what would happen would be up to whoever owns the carpark.

If it's public, I imagine it could be considered as careless or dangerous driving, despite the fact that there may have been no-one else in the carpark.

Recovery

why not ask the owner if you could use the area a couple of times a year, if you show you are responsible they may just say yes.

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
some rain last nite n this mornin - guess ull be out diffin again lol

MarkOne

RMS Regular
OP
MarkOne
yep went nutz on it last nite after work lol on the new rainsport uniroyal tyres but bein xtra careful with new rims...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.