106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
Loving that Car Patrick. I want i so bad :p

It has the genuine Dimma Kit obviously finished in, afaik, Dandelion Yellow that could be found on the 406 Coupe back in the day.

Looks to be DY indeed

Different wheels - tbh i have a few ideas but it will be interesting to see if i can get the correct offsets made up to suit the car without resorting to spacers

Dont dare even think of removing those wheels. They are made for that car!! :p

Need to fill that hole in the rear bumper - im sure there is something like this on a std rear bumper?

Its the tow hook cover and appears to be the same as a Phase 1 306 Dturbo/GTi-6/XSi

corsacj

RMS Regular
Love it! Any plans to lower it? or is the hope that the new wheels will fill the arches more adequately?

Im guessing these go for big money (relative to a norm 306) if genuine?

Nazor

RMS Regular
OP
Nazor
Drives
306 Dimma
Mate, that is one of the coolest things Ive seen in a LONG time.

I cant begin to describe my admiration and desire for this car!

Its also just given me the final boot up the arse to pursue my current 306 notion and actually be proactive!

I feel a photoshoot coming on in coming months!

Sounds good dude :grinning: Who said all 306's were felt spec rubbish!?! we know there wrong!!

kit_p306.gif

Loving that Patrick!!

Thats it richy - i think although the roof spoiler is a wee bit OTT i think with the car being OTT already they will match perfectly

Loving that Car Patrick. I want i so bad :p

Its the tow hook cover and appears to be the same as a Phase 1 306 Dturbo/GTi-6/XSi

Cheers dude - thats cool about the tow hook cover :grinning:

Love it! Any plans to lower it? or is the hope that the new wheels will fill the arches more adequately?

No, tbh the car is pretty much as low as i would want it from a driving point of view. I know it looks as if it could do with more lows but the arches are very deceiving, they are much higher than even an 18" wheel anyway.

That is awesome! Well played, Pat.

Cheers Gee - the full intention was to do the white Rallye as a dimma, i think you spotted my album on FB one time when i was chatting about doing it, but when this came up it just had to be bought.

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Brilliant!!! Haven't seen one in years and the kit looks as mad now as it did back then...

Yeah, the piece out of the rear bumper should just be a std part by the looks of it.

Best of luck with it and keep us updated along the way.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Love it! I would defo put a maxi spoiler on it and possibly white rally slag wheels.

Nazor

RMS Regular
OP
Nazor
Drives
306 Dimma
Love it! I would defo put a maxi spoiler on it and possibly white rally slag wheels.

High 5 Cormac - exactly my thinking. I have a photochop done with the wheels i want. When i showed Wayne all he said was "Yes!"

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
b94f114b.jpg

I think it's a different car tho, it has the split rims and says it's an s16. Half the dash is painted yellow too!

Nazor

RMS Regular
OP
Nazor
Drives
306 Dimma
Bought that issue last week John - i agree its a different one. Apparently my one was never registered in the UK. Front and back bumpers are different also

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Coilvers and 18" Graphite Revolutions would make that :cool:

Nazor

RMS Regular
OP
Nazor
Drives
306 Dimma
Coilvers and 18" WHITE Revolutions would make that :cool:

Id love if it was possible but apparently 18's wont fit. Nothing to do with arches but to do with clearance and what not on the inner arch. I will look into it though.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Outstanding Patrick. Love it. I can see why you didn't say no...

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
17's then and the Maxi spoiler! i love it patrick! Best of luck with it!

Wayne D

RMS Regular
Drives
Family Wagon
Glad all worked out for you mate, loved driving it over the last week. The funny bit was, when I met boy racers coming along in their Felt Spec motors, they were like Meerkats, first of you seen two eyes looking over the steering wheel, then next thing this head popping up from behind it. :grinning:

Best of luck with it. :grinning:(y)

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
That is great, never seen one in flesh before. Used to see Ecosse versions from time to time when I was in Scotland, but I guess Dimma were the original?

Chap I know used to have an original grey Renault 5 Dimma Turbo which was incredible, so I have always admired their creations. All the best with it, I'll have to keep an eye on here for updates.