Direct Access Course

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sir_jont

Drives
Astra VXR
hey guys

Where's the best place to do it that doesn't cost a fortune, preferably Belfast,Lisburn,newtownabbey

Sir_jont

OP
S
Drives
Astra VXR
That's actually cheaper than I thought with Charles hurst cheers bud

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
That is a great price, just the theory to pay and that's it. Take it they supply all the gear aswell as the bike?

Funny a friend of mine was on the phone this morning telling me I need to make this happen and get a bike for next year. He mentioned RTS Boucher road and said they were brilliant!

:rolleyes:

Gavlar

RMS Regular
That is a great price, just the theory to pay and that's it. Take it they supply all the gear aswell as the bike?

Funny a friend of mine was on the phone this morning telling me I need to make this happen and get a bike for next year. He mentioned RTS Boucher road and said they were brilliant!

:rolleyes:
Assume so, haven't really looked into it. You'd probably want to use your own helmet though. Popped up on my Facebook awhile back. Really must get my finger out and get this sorted, new neighbour has a GSXR which stares at me everyday lol

Gavlar

RMS Regular
How would that price compare to doing it yourself and renting a bike from your instructer or however its usually done?

Been meaning to do it for ages and this could be the kick in the arse i need lol
Just noticing I never replied, I've no idea tbh but it certainly seems cheaper than the average for getting your car license that's for sure lol there a direct access thread on here somewhere

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
I could be wrong, but I'm sure that price is just for their time and the bikes. So you still need to pay for the theory, off road and on road test fees ontop!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.