dirty vandalising scumbags!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Beaney

RMS Regular
Came back the day after working this morning to find out that there was a dent on the boot off my nova... which someone stuck there foot into the boot off her :worried: all i can say is id love to stick my foot in there bloody bake!! if they have a problem with me they should come to me instead off attackin my car, or if its just jealousy i dunno? my nova WAS very mint.. now i'll probably have to replace the boot lid.. but the dent has been taped out so it aint noticeable... but still dont like the idea of people going round damaging cars.... i cant believe someone would actually do this!!! :x

Beaney

RMS Regular
OP
Beaney
well if i do find out who done it, i will handle matters myself because the cops will do **** all.... god love the person who done this if i find out who they are.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
See its stereotypicl comments like that that don't help matters, im sure if it WAS a "gothic" as you call em they probley though "Nova's are *****, lets give it a boot!"

More than likely find it was someone either pissed/on drugs/had a really bad day and they took it out on your car.

Anonymous

A
city hall - generally look depressed and listen crap music and bands theyve never heard and keep fresh garbage in business surely that is accurate enough

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Awk wise up, they are kids, most of em are 14 and can't handel the fact they have got pubic hair.

99% of em wudn't have the ball's to randomly boot a car unless they where a-pissed/b-on drugs/c-pyshotic and forgot their tablets that day therefore yet again it prooved my point of how the single comment has absolutly no relavance to the above and brings unecessary hatrid to the forums.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Maybe it was a moronic moped driver who was driving like a nutcase thinking he was the dog's ball's and ended up ploughin into the back of a nice mint Nova...................

BJ

Banned
Having watched a couple of episodes of "Derry City beat" it doesn't surprise me at all!

In all fairness it could have been worse,it could have been my car! ;)

bob

RMS Regular
Thats hateful, where'd it happen?

Lyons said:
oh, that Derry City Beat truely is an experience. i thought examples of such youth had died off many years ago :?

Would anyone happen to have a copy of it or know where i could see it?

POD

RMS Regular
bob said:
Thats hateful, where'd it happen?

Lyons said:
oh, that Derry City Beat truely is an experience. i thought examples of such youth had died off many years ago :?

Would anyone happen to have a copy of it or know where i could see it?

it was on bbc 1, but i think this new round of cash problems for the bbc has ment it will be axed

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
all this over a dent in a nova? dents happen along with stonechips and your mum kerbing your alloys. its hardly worth getting this worked up over.

Beaney

RMS Regular
OP
Beaney
VEN©M said:
all this over a dent in a nova? dents happen along with stonechips and your mum kerbing your alloys. its hardly worth getting this worked up over.

no matter what ANYONE says.. the nova is my pride and joy (im sure like most of ur cars are ur pride and joys) and when someone sticks there foot into the boot lid of ur car an leaves a dent, i think its a serious matter, my nova was mint completely mint! how would u like someone stickin there boot into ur car?????

its a hell of a lot to get worked up over... i'll be buying a brand new boot lid and getting it sprayed, i want the car 100% straight. an this was no wee stone chip dent, it was a pretty big dent, untill my dad got it taped out an looks alot better

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
Yes it is very, very serious. probably serious enough to warrant you killing the person if you catch them.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
could be a cloud with a silver lining, get yourself a new lid smoothed :grinning:

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
oh and derry city beat is on wednesday's at about 10.35pm, did anyone see the episode when they were picking up the ballot boxes.....true scum

vza

fastped said:
gothics hate boy racers and spides.

hahahahahaha,what a ****
if you met me you'd call me a gothic,but wait,i own a modded motor,i use sites like this,i read car magazines,so what am i?

yea,same thing happebned 2 me,day i got the ****** car back :x ragin about it,cracked the filler n everything,prob some drunk guy on his way home

Blue JL Ibiza

Drives
Cupra R
dont slandered ppl for wat they do u dont have to be into ur dance music , r n b or wotever to mod ur car! come on ppl dont fall out with each other its the theiving *******s we need to get at, not ourselves !!!

n its gettin a bit of the thread here lol !

i no how u feel abt the nova beaney, im radioless thanks to some wee twocer !

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.