Diseasel Audi S models :(

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
At a guess it’s because I like Mark hate how a diesel car drives .i can get how some people like the power delivery and low down response of the diesel but it’s just not my cup of tea .

Oh, and the sound and smell :no_mouth:

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Oh, and the sound and smell :no_mouth:

If Gareth didn't like the sound and smell then he's in the wrong line of work 😂😂😂

But yes totally agree, low down torque is fun for a while, it until you get into a petrol which drives well. Hate getting back into derv cars

zafturbo

RMS Regular
If Gareth didn't like the sound and smell then he's in the wrong line of work 😂😂😂

But yes totally agree, low down torque is fun for a while, it until you get into a petrol which drives well. Hate getting back into derv cars
After a while the sound of a Scania v8 starts to just slightly irritate you if you keep the wee end switch turned on lol.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
After a while the sound of a Scania v8 starts to just slightly irritate you if you keep the wee end switch turned on lol.

I'm assuming the wee end switch is what makes the exhaust grumble and roar? Sure most of those yokes are double glazed, probably because Scania knew they were coming over here for the cowboys hahaha

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.