Do people have no conscience??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pete_crx

Parked the CRX up today to nip into a shop. Was in there no more than 5 mins. When i came out i could have cried!! :cry: I have a nice dent on the front left panel above my wheel, numerous scrapes and slight front splitter damage! :worried: The bugger was nowhere to be seen! Obviously realised what he did and pissed off!

Has a look around and asked a few people if they had seen it but no luck.

I do know the other car must have been black as theres black paint left on my car.

I just don't know how people can do that! Do they have no conscience! Probably no insurance either!

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
Sorry to hear that :worried: Probably some jealous wee b*stard who had one too many White Lightenings. I'd really love to catch someone doing that. :x

Jaws

Drives
Ford Capri/Almer
Sh*t one. Are there no CCTV cameras around? Maybe some inside shops had a view of your car, have a look around...

pete_crx

OP
pete_crx
Don't worry mate. I'll not leave a stone unturned until i get to the bottom of this! Chance are i will never know, but i will do my best to find out.

Gman

RMS Regular
Drives
Octavia and E39
This happened to me a few weeks ago. Nice red paint and some deep deep scratches on my freshly painted bumper. If i'd have caught them, there would have been hell to pay!

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
There's some ****s about. Ive had a couple of my cars damaged like that, it makes my blood boil

Jaws

Drives
Ford Capri/Almer
The worst i've had it my wing mirror has been taken off, 3 times in the same f*cking spot! :lol:

chip

RMS Regular
Drives
Mustang Cobra
someone tried to pull that one infront of me one time,they parked their car up a bit form mine, got out of the car and looked at it. they wlked back to their car and and i said them about it and the denied it sain it wasnt them when I and others had saw it and it was so obvious it was them. but got it sorted as the knew someone who work in the body centre for bmw and they fixed it. I was lucky.
Hope you get the B~3T4#D !!!!

GT Sam

this happened to me too, i was parked at the oddyssey in belfast and while i was inside someone had reveresed into my car and fuccked off.
hope u get the ****

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Same thing happened to RMS CRX. We were all coming back from bangor one night and went to a chippy in belfast. As we waited outside, someone jumped into their motor, reversed into the CRX and then drove off, totally oblivious. We couldn't believe our eyes and took off down the road after him. Luckily enough the whole situation got sorted out in the end with a bit of pressure from the old bill on the guy who did it.

And just as I'm thinking about this, one night I stayed over at Gaz's and came out to a nice dent in my front wing on the Corolla. Really sucks sometimes!

Andy

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
i found a lovely door dent on the rear quarter panel of my car this week! bastids!!!!

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
Drives
Scenic TomTom
Well i found a nice white line down the side of my motor a few weeks ago, some c**t with a key took the paint down to the primer the on both the doors. If only i had seen them do it....... :x

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
A man recently reversed into my parents car outside the Bank of Ireland in Newry, destroying a wing, while my younger brother and cousing were in the car.

They got out and looked at the wing, then the guy drove off. He got the registration, and when hounded by the police he still refused to pay. Eventually, months later a cheque finally arrived when he was threatened that the police were willing to take him to court. His excuse for leaving the scene of the accident was that he 'didnt know it happened'.

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
yeah its nasty alright, the back quarter on the passengers side of my corsa is rippled from about 3 seperate incidents & some fool reversed into the drivers door and front wing as well, just have to accept theres not much you can do if ya dont see see it happenin at the time & just have to get the wallet out for the repairs....vomit.

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
Ya'll wanna hear the worst!!!! i share a car with my mum thats the first worst!! second every dent n scratch i got in the car is my fault! :mad: :mad: :mad: n there are a couple!!!! :worried: :worried: :worried: *******S!!!!!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.