Focus TDCI
D9hIEZlXkAA64qF.jpeg

:rolleyes:

Saw this on Twitter

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I must've passed every is200 and twin cam in the country on the way home from Strabane to newry šŸ˜‚
Im just home, Iā€™ve never seen so many in my whole life ! Every single one with the side lights and fogs on too šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Im just home, Iā€™ve never seen so many in my whole life ! Every single one with the side lights and fogs on too šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Noticed that myself, purple and yellow fogs/sides everywhere too lmao

Going to the rally in the morning to see abit of action, my helper today said I should take part because of the speed I was taking the road from aughnacloy to caledon at, had to go via Dyan as the main route was closed šŸ™ˆ

Deleted member 23441

D
Itā€™s the big one this weekend, many RMSers taking the trip to the hills?

The boom is back, there are 10 WRC cars entered, 2 former WRC drivers, the modified men have been warming up the Millingtons for the past month or 2 and, to add some extra spice, Ken Block brings his Cossie into the hills for a spin.

I was lucky enough to be at Ken Blocks test day on Monday so I am at max excitement levels already. He had the cossie out to set it up for tarmac and he had a brand new 2019 R5 Fiesta over to set it up also.

View attachment 240085View attachment 240086View attachment 240087View attachment 240088View attachment 240089
View attachment 240090View attachment 240091View attachment 240092View attachment 240093View attachment 240094
Block crashed out after 2 stages ffs

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Knockalla tomorrow, anyone know whereā€™s good to spectate? @davecoupe

Was thinking head through Rathmullan to the spectator point on the rally program, no doubt be rammed tho!

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Heā€™ll be running again tomorrow though. Think he surprised a few boys with his pace mind you. Heā€™s obviously no chance of placing in the ranking anymore but be interesting to see his times over the weekend and if he finishes

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Great to see Michael Dunlop out again too, the new ā€œprimer greyā€ paint job looks hard as nails
He was lying 3rd in class last I looked, done going considering he hasnā€™t sat in the car for nearly a year !

RCT

RMS Regular

It can happen, plus to be fair the car he has wouldn't stand up to the modern machinery, so fair play to him for showing up and taking part. Itā€™s a hard rally and a long 3 days, especially when a lot of people competing ā€œknow where they are goingā€. Iā€™ve done it myself 4 times.

56oval

RMS Regular
Should be stuck straight on the sex offenders register, what an absolute gimp
This years theme seems to be more about " snorting lines and closing the blinds "

" two for 50 "

If i was old bill i'd have them all impounded, cars completely stripped and get " Big John " on a full cavity search.

Absolute mongs.

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
OP
davecoupe
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
Knockalla tomorrow, anyone know whereā€™s good to spectate? @davecoupe

Was thinking head through Rathmullan to the spectator point on the rally program, no doubt be rammed tho!

Only seeing this now šŸ™ˆ

2 great spots on Knockalla, at the hairpins at the start and the jump at the house Just before the midpoint at loc 6. The ditches were rammed today, tomorrow will be the same.

Fanad for me tomorrow šŸ’Ŗ

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Crap my brother in law in Racing and know quite a few others too, anyone know who it is yet? PM if you like