DRAG WARZ II

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I hope its as good as the last one ;)

I know I wouldn't be f**ked with that drive again just in case its called off ...

Gaz

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
Max said:
if i want to watch a poorly organised drag event ill go to bishops :lol:

agree

MR2 super GT

RMS Regular
OP
MR2 super GT
Drives
Mk2 TTRS
but has no one even heard anything on the grape vine?? surely someone must know when they are ment to be having the next one?

after all they have 140 odd out of the 150 who went the first time to race returning

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
I'd go back too,, but im a fool,., i know my matey designated driver wouldn't just be as keen to go back!!!! He is not a happy camper about the last one!!! but my moto is forgive and forget,, and give them another chance!!!

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
wot u gonna do if it happens again? i think a riot will most def break out!

chiefgroover

I had a great weekend in Mullingar, until i got the the event. Flush bus got my money, like so many others and no chance of a refund. AT least at Bishopscourt my money goes to charity and I get to race, and sleep while the differs are on....yawn...

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Taz007 said:
wot u gonna do if it happens again? i think a riot will most def break out!

Free for all on the drag strip. 'Nuff said.

Gaz

EvojeepGal

Drives
Tommi Mak Evo6
Well I think after the amount of publicity they had sayin they wer goin again and still nothin, it says a lot seein that its all quietting down so I think u can all enjoy the day @ Bishops!!!

Heard it wasn't granted the planning permission or something to that effect, basically It aint happening in the near or forseeable future n i know the lads fairly well.

MR2 super GT

RMS Regular
OP
MR2 super GT
Drives
Mk2 TTRS
great so basically what we have learned from this is that the only place to do drag racing will be illegally on the street or semi legal at Bcourt were anything goes

the system over here really does have its **** moments

scooby@JC

RMS Regular
Drives
Rev2 Mr2 Turbo
As far as i know i think i herd a date set for it in August/September time, not sure tho. Id go back.

iain

what a load of ****, a few months back you were all criticising Flush Bus for the ****ty fag warz caper, now everyone wants to go back??/

I'l go if i get a full refund but thats not likely to happen so **** em, they aint gettin anythin else of me

iain

didnt mean you, others.
But even so, its a hell of a drive and i could have organised it better on my own. All i seen was the organisers headin off into the sunset with bags of our money

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.