DRIFT - RACE - DRAG @ BISHOPSCOURT. All Updates, All Info, its ALL in HERE..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Report is done and sent my pics to Graham, he will upload it soon.
A Few preview shots here
20081206_0032.jpg

20081206_0140.jpg

20081206_0157.jpg

20081206_0205.jpg

wallpaper.jpg

Sorry if pics too big :grinning:
Reinis

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
no matter how many times i look at photo's of cars in drag reports they always look as if they are just sitting there, im sorry but due to lack of interest in how well does your car handle in a straight line or something i cant see any further into the photo's!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Some great pics there Renis.

But as Bibby says, if theres no angle theres no interest...

Its all well and good having a car go well in a straight line up to 90mph, but what would she do if ya lifted the wand and tried to slide her round a bend at 60 degrees...?

Oh wait, thats right.. Ya cant do that in a Teg :p

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Thank u Nicky!
TBH I prefer drift as well, as there's more skills than cars involved, but any event with cars will get me out in a weekend.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Everybody has opinions - that was mine.. other part said - "but any event with cars will get me out in a weekend" which means I like drag anyway, so...

SideWaysWayne

RMS Regular
OP
SideWaysWayne
Drives
LEGNUM VR4
Not content with being ruler of the track, here 'King Richard III' claims ownership of the field too! :p

FastCavinfield.jpg

PDtuning

RMS Member
Drives
R32 GTR-98 DC2
Thanks for the pics :grinning:

And there's lots for skill involved in preparing and dragging a car in a straight line

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
There is def skill involved in tuning the car and so on, and such a respect for everybody involved in any motorsport - jealous for everybody who does it :grinning:, but I personally prefer rally or drift...

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Go on Bibby.. She'll be lighting up both wheels now instead of 1 :p

Must see about getting ours done, but doubt it will be done in the next week. Maybe for January though

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
get me the diff nicky and iwill weld it for you! better still check the for sale section of this site, a guy was selling one, buy it, and i will weld it, and then just swap them!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.