Drifting: James Deane smokes them all in Formula D

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
@ChrisL undoubted talent...... not sure about the multiple OMT’s against Wang! Sacrificing angle for proximity, not accelerating v decelerating...... certainly points for discussion, but it’s a sport that lends itself to opinion by judges due to lack of information to viewers about specific judging criteria! Can’t wait for the 2020 season and a few more late nights!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
@ChrisL undoubted talent...... not sure about the multiple OMT’s against Wang! Sacrificing angle for proximity, not accelerating v decelerating...... certainly points for discussion, but it’s a sport that lends itself to opinion by judges due to lack of information to viewers about specific judging criteria! Can’t wait for the 2020 season and a few more late nights!

I'll be honest it was a Motorsport I never took much notice of over the years but more and more seeing Deane coming through on the FB news feed just prompted me to take a step back and see what the fuss was about. Very addictive however.

But his battle there was just great viewing, definately some controversy thrown into the mix. But a dominant display none the less.

I need to get a bit more reading done on it from now until 2020 so I feel a bit more educated around the sport.