Dubshed 2016 is coming / Afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I didn't even notice that car so I can't really say whether it deserved car of the show or not.....but from internet pics, I'm not convinced.

Exactly this. I think if a car passes under your radar and doesn't stand out much I'm not sure that is criteria for winning a show.

I appreciate the work that has been done to it and I don't think it's a bad car at all. Just think there was better.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
My Car of the Show would be this

12670641_10153928234481210_57239681548330832_n.jpg

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Exactly this. I think if a car passes under your radar and doesn't stand out much I'm not sure that is criteria for winning a show.

I appreciate the work that has been done to it and I don't think it's a bad car at all. Just think there was better.

To be fair I'd be inclined to agree with you to an extent. I guess it's difficult to choose an overall winner when the standard of every car is sooo high!

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
That was indeed lovely. Brown Mk4 with the TT dash and Lambo brakes would have been high up my list....

Yes the Mk4 is lovely and the paint work in flawless it is high up my list as well but the Colour of that Mk5 is something else it really stood out.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I'm a few days late to sticking in my 2p but I loved the show this year.

Venue was excellent and I thought it was the right move to include cars from other manufacturers if it is to keep continuing to grow. It made me wish I'd something special to show.

From the pics I seemed to have missed alot in the main hall even though I was round the whole show twice. I'm old and obviously easily confused when stuff isn't in a nice straight line.

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
car of the show for me was this s15 it was superb lol and if i had to choose a Vag it would be the Auto Finesse Rallye or the purple mk1 golf as its always been a stand out car at Dubshed for me
FB_IMG_1459961710343.jpg
FB_IMG_1459961947153.jpg

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Some beautiful jap cars that article just ignored completely

One picture of the front wing of the Supra and an explanation that there was a non VAG bit and that was it. Bit disappointed myself tbh.

Bring on Jap shed! .. With a non jap section of course lol

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
S15 is indeed fantastic.

However it certainly meets the VAG criteria of ridiculous wheels :no_mouth:.

Some of those posted are laughable. First year I've actually laughed out loud and felt proper old :worried:.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Wonder what he did to the offside rear though?, it was flat and partially off the rim. Bit of a bummer for him but I'm sure he managed to get it sorted

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
looks like the tyre had poped of the rim, i walked through the main hall and walked into the non vag area and was proper impressed by it. Awesome car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.