E36 M3 suede/cloth interior

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Thumper

RMS Regular
Black Amaretta suede and black cloth interior from an early model E36 M3 ( was told they didnt put this interior in ones after 93/94, i'm sure some of the M3 affiendos can correct me :grinning: ) its in very good condition, i would rate it at 8.5/10 conditon wise, couple of small bobbles on fabric but these could easily be removed with a stanley blade. it is complete minus the drivers door card unfortunately. Personally i always preferred this interior to the leather but each to their own. Need £350 for it, has to be cheap at that folks!;)

m3int1.jpg

m3int.jpg

m3int4.jpg

m3int3.jpg

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
They also look smart with the centers done in leather.

Attachments

• vaders.jpg
    vaders.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 92
  • vaders2.jpg
    vaders2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 76

Thumper

RMS Regular
OP
Thumper
Thanks lads, think it is a very good price in this condition yknow :grinning:

pablo

RMS Moderator
Actually looks brilliant with the centres done in leather. Great alternative to leathers at around a grand a set!

kelso

Drives
big 5
have u any other bits for an m3 looking a passenger side skirt and door strip , also need a passenger door card .

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.