E46 330D Front passenger strut

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
OP
davey-dimples
Drives
E90 330D
It's the spring I need mostly... Think I'm sorted if I can get to railway autos. £30 for a full strut.

It's a 320d one in mine apparently... Only just getting around to getting it checked now to see why it's pulling and thats why :oops:

colin84

RMS Regular
It's the spring I need mostly... Think I'm sorted if I can get to railway autos. £30 for a full strut.

It's a 320d one in mine apparently... Only just getting around to getting it checked now to see why it's pulling and thats why :oops:

The 330d will have a different damping rate because of the heavier engine. Just make sure when you buy one that you know it's for an se or sport.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
OP
davey-dimples
Drives
E90 330D
The 330d will have a different damping rate because of the heavier engine. Just make sure when you buy one that you know it's for an se or sport.

Yeah I asked for the non sport version - hoping Railway should know the difference lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.