E46 M3 Silver Grey

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Peadar

RMS Regular
OP
Peadar
Drives
Cayenne
Looks great, did Lee Smith buy this?

He must have 5 or 6 e46's now lol

Yes Lee bought the car from me. He has sold a couple so I think he has two or three in stock at the minute.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I see Volvo are copying @Peadar 's marketing shot! :p

IMG_0063.JPG

Conor

RMS Regular
@Peadar, forgive what's likely a stupid question, but was the steering wheel re trimmed on this car, or is the dimpled part a late edition thing?

Going to get mine re trimmed shortly but not a fan of the alcantara on a car that didn't come with it, and that dimpled effect looks great.

Peadar

RMS Regular
OP
Peadar
Drives
Cayenne
@Peadar, forgive what's likely a stupid question, but was the steering wheel re trimmed on this car, or is the dimpled part a late edition thing?

Going to get mine re trimmed shortly but not a fan of the alcantara on a car that didn't come with it, and that dimpled effect looks great.

@Conor the steering wheel was done by Jack @ Royal Steering Wheels. He is the only man for the job and the stitching is literally the best I've ever seen, words cannot describe the quality of the stitching lol

Conor

RMS Regular
@Conor the steering wheel was done by Jack @ Royal Steering Wheels. He is the only man for the job and the stitching is literally the best I've ever seen, words cannot describe the quality of the stitching lol

Good to know, it looks so OEM. (y)

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
The way the prices are going I wish I had kept mine now lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.