Active Deal eBay 10% Off Code Thread

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
MyTyres. I’ll be honest, I haven’t even tried anywhere local yet. But given the 15% off I’d say it would hard for them to come close?

I always feel like a tube saying “I can get them for £x online” so tend not to bother!

@RubberLover was able to beat online prices the last time I bought tyres. His price was fitted too!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
PACKED10

10% off spends over £100. Might be for selected sellers but worked OK for me just there on a new headunit and fascia for the car.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Good lad (y) Just checked T&C's and doesn't seem to be specific sellers, Just not vehicles and things like that. :party:

AVAILABLE UNTIL 12pm 6 SEPTEMBER

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Simply make a purchase of £100 or more on eBay.co.ukon an Eligible Item and pay with PayPal, credit card, or debit card. An “Eligible Item” will include a reference to coupon code PACKED10 on its view item page, just below the box showing the price and buying options.

Not working on anything I’ve tried. But nothing I need anyway!

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Really tempted to buy a Wagner Intercooler and ITG Induction kit for the Megane as it looks as though you can go the 0% route for 24 months!

Reactions: Ben

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
0A462F4D-C398-4D24-9E03-EA410353BBC4.png

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Balls, hadn’t seen it was 2 items max. Been flat out filling my basket with stuff 😔

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Balls, hadn’t seen it was 2 items max. Been flat out filling my basket with stuff 😔
Did the same. My one came to 99.99 lol. Ended up buying one thing £2 dearer to get the discount . Tried adding a 99p item but didn’t work.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
So yours was made up of more than 2 items and you got the discount?