Expired Deal ECP half price all engine oils

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AC

RMS Regular
Thanks! Was going to buy yesterday but glad I forgot.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Sale on at carparts4less too. Theyre nearly always cheaper. Just don't expect the stuff to arrive quickly.

AC

RMS Regular
Sale on at carparts4less too. Theyre nearly always cheaper. Just don't expect the stuff to arrive quickly.

Good shout @Coog. Some difference in original price.
ECP...
Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 11.48.34.png

carparts4less...
Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 12.15.25.png

RevT

RMS Regular
Do ECP not own CarParts4Less? Do they use it as their online side of things just?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
No click and collect with carparts4less, it's all delivery. If you register an account and stick something (anything) in your basket you'll get an unique 15% discount code too. They say it runs out at midnight, but it doesn't. In fact I get the same code each time. Handy to have sitting just in case :grinning:

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
The on shelf prices are cheaper than the web prices. £37 on the shelf , but £47 online

Still cheaper with the code tho

IMG_1812.JPG

pablo

RMS Moderator
I ordered rear lights and took 2 days I think. they used to let you collect from DHL spots but delivery only now :worried:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Took about a week for my last order. Wasn't in a rush so not the end of the world

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.