Edition38 - 2009

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Being held on the 4th - 6th September.

An absolute must for VAG people! And some great banter from last year!!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I keep saying every year that I will go - couldnt this year as I started a new job! If I still have the A3 I will definately be going!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I'm going though might travel at different dates and lift a mate in essex via a de-tour on route ;)

redbaron

RMS Regular
Drives
swedish tank
thats the 1st weekend in september not the usual end of august,any reason why they changed the weekend? it should make the drive down a lot easier,far less traffic on the motorways

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Good man rocko i new someone would get the ball rolling 8months in advance lol
Ive my tent and all sitting to be bought outa work, 6man tent for £15 quid. credit crunch ed38 FTW!!!

Moddie

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2 golf
Lookin forward to it already!

There was talk last year or going on thursday and getting a hotel for thursday night, then get up on fri and go to the show. I dont really know what im gonna do yet. I dont really fancy bein part of a huge convoy though stoppin every 30 mins to pick up new people

devil

RMS Regular
Drives
520d Touring
i keep saying every year that im going but its always on the same weekend as my birthday celebrations take place :worried: but its not this year so i think its a must this year :p

veedubboy

RMS Regular
Will be there def..great fun last year.. . full of quality cars and also very close to santa pod :grinning:.Taking the golf g60 edition 1 ...thats my winter build project...just fitted coilovers and have bought some splits... engine rebuild and exhaust are next.
But first a trip to Ultimate Dubs at the start of March is in order:grinning::grinning:...miss it at your peril, 'players'...PMSL

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
this year im going, not in anything special, more just for the road trip and to see some nice nice cars, maybe even to purchase a car while there!

Deathhead

Drives
Fabia vRS
Hoping to make it this year, will take the arosa if i get the bits and peices i want done to it.

dubsport

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
I keep saying every year that I will go - couldnt this year as I started a new job! If I still have the A3 I will definately be going!

In the same boat, couldnt afford to go last year so if i still have the golf come september ill be going, if not im sure ill have something vag still anyways :laughing:

veedubboy

RMS Regular
Gonna be some crowd from this side of the water going to it this year...must have been 40 odd cars there last year from NI anyway

veedu8mad

Drives
Mk2 Golf
going yes, naked no, mk1 golf hopefully!!

I still have the video mate on my old phone hasnt been put on the web yet and prob wont as what goes on at E38 stays at E38 ;) also have one off lappy doing his robot dance

The banter last year was nothing short off unreal between the atmosphere and waking up to the note off a eaton charged lupo GTI, this year is rumoured to be bigger than last year and after the show they put on last year it can only get better best weekend off my life and a must for any dub nut

I will defo be there come hell or high water got a few off my mates from home to go too in the new Vag cars raging from audis to golfs

dolphgti

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 wagon /mk2gt
yet again its the wkend the wife wants to celebrate wedding anniversary,got to it last year and will defo be at it this year since im missing ultimate dubs and inters,cant wait ,hopefully have the rado finished for it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.