Ek4 Vti ***Updated Pics***

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
cheers rocko was going to sell it but going to hold on for a while. was talking to scoop for a while round 10ish i think Paul

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Immensely tidy lad.. I love it(y)

I dont think theres anything id change on her, apart from maybe the rear clusters, but finding a set to suit probably wouldnt be easy

As long as your happy with her, thats all that matters (y)

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
jonny_w said:
there are rotas coming for after the winter
PMSL, not often u hear that.... Good to see someone wit set o genuines for once (y) Not that theres anythin wrong wit copies but propers r proper bo!!!!

As for the car, FOOKIN LOVE IT!!!!! Pity she aint got no diff :worried: Fifty fity bout the top spoiler on top of another top spoiler but still just looks the part as a whole car!!!!

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
jurys out on the rear, i think it looks a bit cluttered, but as u say, it was on it so no point in costing urself money by painting it at the mo :laughing:

rims are top notch and rota GT3`s are ace!!

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Actually a nice set of facelift ek9 headlights would look sweet on the car if u ever found a set...

Y'know the dark ones :cool:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
daddycruise said:
Actually a nice set of facelift ek9 headlights would look sweet on the car if u ever found a set...

Y'know the dark ones :cool:

coming soon along with some engine work.

Thanks all for the comments

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
Here is some updated pictures of the front end. once there is good weather i will take better ones.

Last week it John Pedan painted the front bumper and moulded the front lip into the bumper. When he had the bumper of i decided to type R the front headlights, well i took them of and john painted them, all in all it only took us 45mins from start to finish to do them completely.

Thanks to john for doing another great job on the car.

0023.jpg

Image043.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.