End of an Era: Andy Cooper and Drifting (A Short History)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
The car has now left the country to new European owners... and I all being well I am very much looking forward to driving it again in the summer due to a kind invitation.

The impact still hasn't sunk in. I guess it won't until the 2014 drift season kicks off and I am expecting some epic unhappiness at the thought of an empty garage. However onwards and upwards, and suffice to say that I will most likely be on track at least a few times in 2014 in something. The M3 is going too. Must be time to look at new toys surely?!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
good lad andy, i prefer to regret doing something that not doing it at all...

would we know the owners at all ?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
The car has now left the country to new European owners... and I all being well I am very much looking forward to driving it again in the summer due to a kind invitation.

The impact still hasn't sunk in. I guess it won't until the 2014 drift season kicks off and I am expecting some epic unhappiness at the thought of an empty garage. However onwards and upwards, and suffice to say that I will most likely be on track at least a few times in 2014 in something. The M3 is going too. Must be time to look at new toys surely?!

Nice one Andy. New toy shopping is the best! You are a motorsport fiend, you'll have something in the garage for next year, I have no doubt about it!

I can't wait to go shopping when the RS is up the road! :cool:

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
good lad andy, i prefer to regret doing something that not doing it at all...

would we know the owners at all ?
Oh no regrets G at all, I know I've made the right decision, it doesn't make it any easier though! And no you definitely wouldn't know the new owners but it will be interesting to see if it gets some press coverage in it's new Scandinavian home!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Oh no regrets G at all, I know I've made the right decision, it doesn't make it any easier though! And no you definitely wouldn't know the new owners but it will be interesting to see if it gets some press coverage in it's new Scandinavian home!
the vikings will maybe put a proper engine and blower in now ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.