engine bay scrubbing...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
pablo said:
brilliant mate always loved these cars. Not sure I could live with 150bhp tho :worried:

Hes only 20! I will b 21 in like 5 weeks and im on 70 somthing with my wee corsa lmao!!

U on ure on name and all Harry or just a named driver? Even so, nice motor to have at that age :grinning:

Harry

RMS Regular
OP
Harry
Drives
V8
aye its rather a step down from the 200sx's 270ish bhp... but a big step up in economy, refinement, comfort and posability! Yeah under my own name, always have been in order to get that liner someday! ;)
Latest addition, late spec smoked taillights. To get rid of the real lexus lighty look :p

smokedrears.jpg

*rocky*

RMS Regular
Great job on the engine. Did you hose/pressure wash it down after? that's what puts me off cleaning the engine, i don't want to **** up the electrics.:confounded:

Harry

RMS Regular
OP
Harry
Drives
V8
Just your standard garden hose between each stage of cleaning... Too cheap to buy a power washer!

fox_matt

Drives
VW Golf
Spray on "Autoglym Engine and Machine Cleaner", quick brush, hose / powerhose off. It shines.

(Don't do it over tarmac, it melts tarmac)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.