Engine bay steam clean

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
There is a place in bangor beside baloo hire that always do a very good job on my wagon, and they arnt hard to pay either.

funkyfiat

RMS Regular
Sorry to thread hi-jack but is steam cleaning the engine actually OK for the car? Anytime I've done the engine bay Ive just just cloths and a garden hose to rinse as was afraid of damaging something.

Forest

RMS Regular
Drives
Import scooby wr
some petrol engines i stay away from like the old vauxhall ones with distributer caps or the mk2 ecsorts are a nightmare!!! hairdryer time!

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
There is a place near the Braniel...u know where Dominos Pizza etc is at the big set of lights? Well if your coming down the hill with the 2 BP or Shell garages
go through the set of lights and there is a lane on the left leads into a garage, most of my family use him, does a good job.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.