Engine Bay

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
i have no job :p thats why i can spend so much time cleaning the car ;)

as soon as 4th oct comes (start new job this day) it'l not be the same until the next show it's doing and it'l take a day to get her in this cond :worried: ah well, at least i have something to show for a few years hard saving

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
cheers man, nice that other ppl appreciate time and effort put into it and also the minimal look to a car

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
if ur lookin air brushing and want to compete prices give this girl a shout

Amy
07745154942 in lisburn

very very good, she did the rocker cover pocket_rocket posted earlier and she is doing me a wee job too :laughing:

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
i would have to give big chris my business as i'd rather give m8's a turn at a job than someone i don't know, plus it wont be anything complicated and a wee quick job followed by a heavy drinking session in his house some night as payment ;)

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Looks lurvly Graham!!

Get in contact with Bailey, they do polished alloy catch tanks! I got's me one for the Novarod and its superb quality!

Keith

Jason MacQ

RMS Regular
G, dont go chrome.

Chrome engine bits usually look crap unless they cost the world. The likes of filler caps are ok if you must but battery covers are crud - ill do you one with a shoe box lid and a tin of chrome plastikote - it'll look the same! :p

Paint or a/b as much as you can - but factory is the new thing. Less is more.

pete_crx

The wee megane looking well graham mate. So when can i bring the CRX over for a wee clean under the hood??

:grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.