Eoin Henry Foundation Supercar Sunday

davyk31

RMS Regular
Don’t think I have seen this mentioned on here. Short notice but it’s on today with a few spectator points along the North Coast and round to Larne finishing Ballymena this afternoon.

Breakfast stop at Cranagh Coleraine 10.45 to 12.00 then Portstewart Prom 12.15, Lansdowne Portrush 12.30 heading to Bushmills after that.
E10D0D71-E12C-47CB-BD3F-9D4A62B4151D.jpeg

davyk31

RMS Regular
OP
D
Seems the format has totally changed. Now based at the NW200 Pits until noon and then driving to Portrush etc.

davyk31

RMS Regular
OP
D
And seemed to change again! I was in Portrush for 11.50, saw a Lamborghini and AMG bypassing the town. Drove back towards the Pits thinking I would see them depart at 12.00 to meet nothing else and find it empty. There were a few people standing along the road clearly waiting for the cars that has long gone.

Not good craic to criticise a charity event but seems poorly organised as it originally said there would be people along the route with collection buckets and they were encouraging spectators to be along the route.

Last edited:

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Yea I left Portstewart straight after I posted at 12 and drove along the cost to Ballintoy sat there a while then back to Portrush again and never saw a thing.

davyk31

RMS Regular
OP
D
I saw 2 lol but you could see that in Portstewart on any Sunday no problem.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Honestly amazes me how that volume & calibre of car is knocking around in this little country, incredible line up.

davyk31

RMS Regular
OP
D
Some tasty stuff for sure and as you say impressive for a small country. There are a lot of boys running relatively small but successful family businesses where they don’t have to give out a lot of cash to shareholders so they can reap the benefits of their success and indulge in a few treats.

it_carwasher

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche
Why do I always miss these things, I one weekend we are not up North, some class machines there. Great turnout I must say, hopefully more of these type of events (weather permitting) in the future.

davyk31

RMS Regular
OP
D
Why do I always miss these things, I one weekend we are not up North, some class machines there. Great turnout I must say, hopefully more of these type of events (weather permitting) in the future.

Some of us live on the North coast and also missed it 😜. Was even a pretty dry Sunday and you don’t get many of those at this time of year.

A4RON

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
Fantastic day out I must say and great run round the coast road with a wide variety of cars from all different manufacturers.