Erm...new car...again??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Was bored of the slowness of the nova and was offered this '98 Accent MVi for a decent price and had to go for it, tho its still just a stop gap til i get another 4th gen civic(88-91 model)!!

AccentMVi.gif

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Yea i know buddy, as soon as i get some cash up again i'll be gettin a set of springs!!!!

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
pablo said:
what happened the last one mate?

Civic mate??

I sold her to get the red 318is i had, stupid coont i kno!! thought i wanted a bmw, thought i wanted a bigger car!! How wrong was i!! I'd do anything to have another 4th gen civic again!!! would even consider a 5th gen!! LOL!!

CapMan

Banned
Drives
Wait and see!
Am i imagining things, or it the offside front wheel of the car in the photo worringly sitting past the front arch?? :eek:

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Must be just the photo, or it could be the curveature(sp) of the arch creating the illusion that the wheel is not correctly positioned, the car drives and handles fine and looks ok when standing next to it

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
yea i see what pacman means,the wheel looks like its sitting a few inches wider than the car at the front! weird camera trickery!

CapMan

Banned
Drives
Wait and see!
possibly the photo, but compared to even the back wheel it looks odd!

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Ya's had me worried there for a moment there, so i went out and had a look at it, turns out it is the curveature(sp) of the wing as the wheel does sit out slighty at the bottom on both sides of the car, i have taken more pictures which i will add later as i am atmy gf's house at the mo and dont have the doo-daa to read my phone memory card with me.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
EG?? thats the 92-96 model aint it?? Might be interested at the right price, tho i'd rather have the 88-91 model!!

heres the pics confirming what i thought and said all along defo curveature(sp) of the wing:
AccentMVi003.gif

and the other side:

AccentMVi002.gif

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.