Active Deal Euro Car Parts 30% Off All Brake Parts, Oil, Air, Fuel & Pollen Filters

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cwmurf

RMS Regular
Also 25% on clutchs just bout the Sachs dmf and clutch kit all in for 307.75! A saving of 102 well chuffed!!

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
been searching for new front discs for a while now but they are an absolute rip off for the 5stud civic but working out 50 quid on there for their budget ones

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
I ordered some Castrol Edge - prices are unbeatable with the 30% and our Richy couldn't better online!

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Just got 10 litres of valvoline vr1 racing oil delivered for £84.40... Great deal(y)

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
yeah definitely a good deal got breaks all round for mine and the missus cars. 180 sheets couldn't beat it with a big stick.

AndyG

RMS Regular
been searching for new front discs for a while now but they are an absolute rip off for the 5stud civic but working out 50 quid on there for their budget ones
Theyre only 60 each from honda for a type r?! or is that 50 for both?

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
my order arrived from these boys today, and was missing a brake drum (only sent me one when 2 were ordered). Spent half an hour on hold to get speaking to someone for them to basically call me a liar. terrible customer service!!

jacko_rs

RMS Regular
Drives
lexus is200
will have to give this a visit to pick up some parts for the golf.. whens the offer end?

mad mike 212

RMS Regular
Drives
Strawberry Milks
MIDMONTH30= 30% OFF SERVICE PARTS
PAGID30= 30% OFF BRAKES
CLUTCH25= 25% OFF CLUTCHES AND FLYWHEELS
LEISURE15 OR BATTERY15= 15% OFF BATTERIES

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.