Evo Dock Pics (56k Beware)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Lyons said:
Lmao, ahhh right!

Ill believe it when i see it...

It won't be running that power yet we still need to fit a second fuel pump into her...Running out of fuel at 1.8 bar or so (probably about 550 atm)...

As soon as this is done we can map it right up to 2.5 bar and it should make over 600bhp ....Will of course have an independant RR printout to prove it for all those non belivers (Mr lyons ;))....It was specced to run over 600bhp so no reason why it should not....:grinning: Just need to find time to get it back in...Its my daily driver so its not just a case of throwing it up to AI Autosport for a day as i use it regularly, everyday infact.

Phil

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
thats cleaner than a clean thing very nice indeed must have had sum lens to get that close from goliath

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Top Quality!!!! Really looks the part

and if you get the time throw up a wee spec sheet there! :laughing:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
thats some BHP when you get the 2nd pump added and some spec sheet. i say you have some fun.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
was in a mates think his was round 400 and it was class loved the launch control. i bet yours is totally mad. mpg = whats that lol

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Christopher said:
i smell a race.......... eh phil? lol

I'll tell you after we map his one mate 3037's are great turbo's but can't push anywhere nearly as hard as a 35r...

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Saw you in Glengormley tonight about 7ish, car looking well. Unfortunately the traffic didn't really compliment the 600bhp.

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Seen this today at Cruise Control....

Quality car in the flesh :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.