Exhaust advice

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

eamon343

RMS Regular
Got a gti back box lying in my garage and was wondering whats the best way to put it onto my 1.3. The single tailpipe doesnt really fill the notch in the big bumpers.

Dont think the back box will connect to my centre box so was thinkin of getting a gti centre box and then attaching that to my centre pipe. But the bores a different so whats the best way around this??

Dont want to be going to any exhaust specilist and spending a fortune though, just doing it because i have a ss back box lying in the garage.

Marc

RMS Moderator
a reducer pipe should do the trick

about £5 from motoglas

just get the size from the original centre section and the size from the new backbox

Marc

RMS Moderator
ormeau road.. any good motor factors should be able to get you one of these tho

pablo

RMS Moderator
the likes of dees exhausts or any of the powerflow places should be able to sort this out mate without spending a fortune.

eamon343

RMS Regular
OP
eamon343
Tell me about it, My dads bee working for them for years so i know what their like. Anychance of being able to get the part number??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.