Extreme Power

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

richiex

Hi All
I just wanted to thank all who have entered in to Extreme Power. The response has massive. This will be the most cars ( over 150) and trade stands we ever had at any of our events over the past 4 years. The interest and the quality of cars has gone form strength to strength. We have one of the best live action line-ups to be seen anywhere …in the UK or other. Lot’s of surprises not mentioned before now because of late confirmation, Let's put it this way you will never see so much tyre smoke in one place again. The live action this year will be the one thing that will make the hair stand on the back of you neck. If you missed fire force last year don’t miss out again. If you did see fire force and enjoyed it then the pyromaniac is the one for you.This guy should not be walking around on this planet with normal people I can not think of any words the would describe how crazy the guy really is. Max Power will be once again supporting our even with some asum cars for on of the top UK tuning company’s… I’m not aloud to say what cars because they have asked me to keep quite not often that happens but this time I have too.
See you there.
Thanks Again

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Yeah Tufty you should make the trip down, should be good!

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
now my brothere got his car on the rd i think he will make the trip down to it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.