F/S Nokia 8800

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
For sale

Six month old Nokia 8800 still in box and all complete including two batteries and stainless steel charging station and car charger, phone is in A1 condition and is currently used on Vodaphone I'm sure it can be unlocked but I do not have the means to do this, phone also has the remainder of a 2 year warranty from nokia.

Offers over £300, I will not take any less as I have already been offered £300 and turned it down

8800-posit.jpg

Nokia only ever released 2000 for the whole of the UK.....the very best nokia you can buy

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
They're going for just under the £300 mark now, you should have taken the £300.

CapMan

Banned
Drives
Wait and see!
That is indeed true. They aren't 6 months old either.

ian

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 Stage 3
my dad has one of these the battery last a few hours if ur on the phone think thats why they come with 2 batterys nicest lookin nokia on the market but the features on it are very basic

good luck with the sale tho

Chris100

RMS Regular
OP
Chris100
Drives
718 T
They're going for just under the £300 mark now, you should have taken the £300

Don't need to sell it so If I don't get the asking price I wont sell, the £300 I was offered was before I even advertised it and I don't really care what price other people are selling them for they are still £580 to buy new and anything around £250 with a monthly contract.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.