F1 2013 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Just over 2 weeks until we get to see the first of the 2013 cars, I'm really looking forward to all these driver swaps and seeing if Hamilton can do anything at Mercedes, was planning on getting to Silverstone this year but other plans force me to go to Monza instead (tough choice :p)

McLaren once again wetting our whistle with a pretty unspectacular photo of the MP4/28
image.jpg

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Looking forward to this year too, Monza is a great track to go to I was there a few years back.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Don't tell me McL engineers use Instaw*nk to take photos of this stuff...

C4L

RMS Regular
looking forward to the new season, must admit though the absolute raft of changes for 2012 (the driver front) made the run up more exciting, 2014 though, Jeez I'm excited for that!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Cannot wait! Really want to see if Merc have anything at all up their sleeves. Should be nice and close from the start this year, with so few major rule changes.

Silverstone this year but other plans force me to go to Monza instead

Life can be such a biatch :p

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Looking forward to seeing how RB and Ferrari cope with the limited development time at the end of the season, and how Merc fare with getting stuck in to it earlier.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Can't wait for This season (y)

Will be cheering button and kimi on!!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Kimi ftw :cool: :laughing:

Also hoping Lewis does something miraculous in the Merc.

And that RB slips up! Not because I "hate" them, just would be nice not to see everything go their way all the time. Give the others a chance to catch up at least, lol :p

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
With DRS only allowed on the designated zone/s in FP and quali
Redbull wont be as dominant in qualifying , hopefully bunch the
guys at the front up more . .

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
hope Kimi can win a few races.

Perez will initially struggle at McLaren. wonder how McLaren will cope without a driver with blistering one-lap pace?

Newey said RedBull are suffering as a result of pushing for titles in the last 3 years - McLaren & Ferrari have been pushing for titles for many many years.

Mercedes? no idea. hoping for the best - expecting mediocracy.

2014 will be the year for change in F1

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Perez will initially struggle at McLaren. wonder how McLaren will cope without a driver with blistering one-lap pace?

If the car happens to suit Jenson, then he will be right up there. But it is a bit like RB loosing Vettel and keeping Webber as number 1... Stirling drivers, but... Jenson has shown he can do it if the stars line up, but he does need that.

Would not mind seeing him do well though.

Perez really is a dark horse. Really looking forward to see what he can do in a proper car.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Timo Glock has left Marussia by "mutual agreement".

Marc.W

RMS Regular
OP
Marc.W
Drives
Lupo GTI
Wow, that opens a seat up, maybe he will appear in the Force India?

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Mercedes-Benz aiming to make a big statement in Formula 1 at McLaren's expense. first they take their star driver, Lewis Hamilton, now they take their star technical director, Paddy Lowe.

All seems to stem from Toto Wolff who was appointed head of Mercedes-Benz Motorsport yesterday. he was apparently bringing Paddy Lowe to Williams now he has brought him to Stuttgart.

Germany & England versus Red Bull versus Ferrari!!!

Edit: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mo...e-away-from-McLaren-ahead-of-new-season.html#

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
I'm devasted Schumacher is gone and I'm even more devasted my Sundays are so boring now

My predictions for the year is Mercedes gp have been sand bagging last year and are gonna spring out of the starting block and be the dominant force, I really hope they arnt as I don't like Hamilton but that's my thoughts :grinning:

Who am I gonna support this year? Might swing towards alonso

Marc.W

RMS Regular
OP
Marc.W
Drives
Lupo GTI
Oh ****, that's a huge kick in the balls for McLaren :worried: probably gonna use all McLarens tricks too!

Actually, just read that report, he hasn't left McLaren, Mercedes are just trying to steal him away, that's why I couldn't find any more news about it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.