F30 M-SPORT Conversion & more

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

alloyboy

RMS Regular
Drives
SVR
Been a while from I posted anything here..

Customers 8 hour make over to his already excellent F30 M-Sport. Dropped of at 9am ready at 4pm.

M-Performance kit & kidney grills supplied & fitted
Eibach Suspension kit supplied & fitted
20" Staggered Ispiri FFR1D supplied & fitted
Mini valet

Top Gear NI / Top Gear Alloys, 53A Ballyronan Rd, Magherafelt BT45 6EW Tel: 028 796 33011

One stop shop for car & commercial vehicle sales, alloy wheel & performance tyres, suspension upgrades & body styling accessories.

Lots more to come ;)

AAA_zpsxl9nl8lc.jpg

CCC_zpsugpagncu.jpg

BBB_zpsghfseejg.jpg

IMG_9692_zpsntmnyyxf.jpg

Image-2%202_zpsyu4ukcz8.jpg

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Car looks well but unless I'm missing something what's the deal about 8hours turn around?
If all the bits are ready to screw on sure that's straight forward enough nothing to brag about.

FN2DAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon
Car looks well but unless I'm missing something what's the deal about 8hours turn around?
If all the bits are ready to screw on sure that's straight forward enough nothing to brag about.
They must Paint the callipers to. 8-( I thought the M prefromace kit involved new bumpers and skirts??

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Can this be done to an SE, or do you have to start with an M Sport?

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
It's amazing how BMW were able to navigate the fine line between sporty and tacky with the M Performance kit. Reminds me of the rather nifty combat kits on those luxurious high performance Corsa.

26108180001_large.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.