F30 M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Mmmm. Carbon mirrors look good. I almost went for this on M4 but the fitment on them was balls from BMW. Short plate also looks good. Going for one of those myself.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Thought so, gloss ones are out of stock on autoid (n)
There are cheaper ones on eBay, they look identical to the Autoid ones and look to be the same quality and you have a choice of gloss black or carbon

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Mmmm. Carbon mirrors look good. I almost went for this on M4 but the fitment on them was balls from BMW. Short plate also looks good. Going for one of those myself.
Cheers man, carbon mirrors from BMW are a genuine part, should be a perfect fit for the m4, so I'm not sure what was wrong with the ones you saw, and yeah definitely considering a short plate

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
They were completely crap fitment. The interior carbon trim for the doors were a joke as well. It was a lucky dip. All proper/real MPerf stuff also. Stupid really.

FYI those F8X mirrors don’t suit your car IMHO. The Carbon boyos do.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
They were completely crap fitment. The interior carbon trim for the doors were a joke as well. It was a lucky dip. All proper/real MPerf stuff also. Stupid really.

FYI those F8X mirrors don’t suit your car IMHO. The Carbon boyos do.
I'm a bit confused, the M3/M4 style ones that are on now are carbon. Which other ones do you mean?

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
The non carbon! Half a sentence there.
Going to let this one go over my head as I'm still not entirely sure what you're on about, although I think you probably mean you prefer the old standard mirror caps. The majority seem to like these new ones, can't please everyone I suppose lol.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Let me try again......

The mirrors without carbon are not as suited as the mirrors with carbon. Simple?

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Let me try again......

The mirrors without carbon are not as suited as the mirrors with carbon. Simple?
Well that's all good, because the mirrors on my car right now are carbon :joy:

Anyway, shouldn't you be out hooning about in that car of yours, rather than being on here discussing my boring mirrors :p

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Well that's all good, because the mirrors on my car right now are carbon :joy:

Anyway, shouldn't you be out hooning about in that car of yours, rather than being on here discussing my boring mirrors :p
I give up. Lol. I was complimenting them.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
I give up. Lol. I was complimenting them.
You said the F8X ones don't suit my car, and that's what these ones are they are meant to look similar to genuine F8X ones lol anywayyy..

Thank you for the complement Warren :kissing_heart::heart:

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
It got a quick wash today as I was fed up with it being brown, I suppose it scrubs up alright :cool:

b5pnY9.jpg

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Really like the colour, front bumper looks super, wheels are perfect, ride height is awesome but those skirt stickers and mirrors take away from the overall look imo.

If you look at @BBSBOY white 335d the lack of stickers is a good thing.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Really like the colour, front bumper looks super, wheels are perfect, ride height is awesome but those skirt stickers and mirrors take away from the overall look imo.

If you look at @BBSBOY white 335d the lack of stickers is a good thing.
Cheers Andy, the decals on the skirt are oem, part of the M Performance pack. I suppose they are a marmite thing.

warren

RMS Photographer
Those M badges on non-M models are my number 1 pet peeve with cars

Reactions: Mel

pablo

RMS Moderator
its an M-sport though so at least it has some claim. Blame BMW for slapping them on everything. I think my 235i had more M badges than my M3 did.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.