F30 M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Saw this last night at the petrol station in crossgar, looks very good. Agreed that a subtle drop would finish it off nicely though. Also I always thought that M-Sport with performance pack got xenons as standard?

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Saw this last night at the petrol station in crossgar, looks very good. Agreed that a subtle drop would finish it off nicely though. Also I always thought that M-Sport with performance pack got xenons as standard?
Thanks lad yeah some lows are coming, as for the xenons, no they don't come standard they were a very expensive option, I'm working on some upgraded headlights so watch this space

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Thanks lad yeah some lows are coming, as for the xenons, no they don't come standard they were a very expensive option, I'm working on some upgraded headlights so watch this space

Do the LED mod you know you want to

_Stu_

RMS Regular

Yeah just thinking I have only ever seen xenons on them in M-Sport Plus Spec. Had considered one of these when I was looking at the 1 series, they seemed like great cars. Might go for one in 18 months when my lease on the Merc is up.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo

I'm nearly sure my brother was saying they aren't xenons but BMW did offer a LED option for ~£600. you might be able to fit those - most modern cars now use LED's as opposed to xenons

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
I'm nearly sure my brother was saying they aren't xenons but BMW did offer a LED option for ~£600. you might be able to fit those - most modern cars now use LED's as opposed to xenons
Surely that would mean an extreme amount of wiring and technical know how to convert to led headlights

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
New plates got, just waiting on the transfer completing. Thanks to @Neil@rockvale

7F8D1BDB-1957-462D-BA3E-12D1D52F1D86_zps3q7vffdt.jpg

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Aaron, I've had your UltraFoam at my house for the last week and a half!
Aww man, I thought you were busy and I was waiting on you getting back to me. Are you free on Tuesday night dude?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Aww man, I thought you were busy and I was waiting on you getting back to me. Are you free on Tuesday night dude?
I'm free most times, but even if I'm not swing by my house and grab it. I've it sitting in the driveway at the side of my house beside the back gate. Call round anytime to collect it sure!

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Weren't quite as good as I thought lol we can try again.

Bring a good camera with you next time lol

Damn :worried:

I know lol actually looking at new phones right now as my cam has been bust for too long

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
I'm free most times, but even if I'm not swing by my house and grab it. I've it sitting in the driveway at the side of my house beside the back gate. Call round anytime to collect it sure!
Lol ive no idea where in downpatrick you live buddy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.