- Fabia vRS - Gottis on, air in, ready for UD! *Page 24*

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Is there any way you can bring the front down another bit on full drop Conor? Would make it perfect I think!

Conor

RMS Regular
OP
Conor
Chassis notch might Gaz, but at most a couple of mm.

Atm it just sits on the arch when the front bags are empty, so probably not tbh!

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Time to raise the turrents Conor!! :laughing: Can't wait to see it in the flesh, I've got a feelin it looks awesome!

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Im not feelin the wheels at all lad now. Think that rear arch needs rolled out a bit. I know its anti scene, but theres something stop it from being extra awesome IMO.

(dunks for abuse from the vag squad)

Sharkey

RMS Regular
Seeing this car in photos dosent do it justice for how low it actually is when you see it up close ..... I Love it!

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
No, I never said before i didnt like the design of the wheel, i quite like them, but i still think it looks rediculous with the amount of "poke" there is

if it was fixed, id like the car alot

Conor

RMS Regular
OP
Conor
Poke isn't near as bad in reality, it's my disability with a camera.:p

Snake eyes

Drives
EP2
Seen this in the flesh 1 mon night at sprucefield + it has such road prescence! Credit to you Conor, its a beautiful Fabia. Do you get much hassle from the cops about it?

Conor

RMS Regular
OP
Conor
Seen this in the flesh 1 mon night at sprucefield + it has such road prescence! Credit to you Conor, its a beautiful Fabia. Do you get much hassle from the cops about it?

Cheers mate.(y)

Yeah a couple have pulled up beside me when it's on full drop, but when i say it has air suspension they always seem happy enough.

Fox

Drives
320d
This is the nicest Fabia ive seen (y) Was going to ask you about getting hassle by the cops but I see snake eyes has beaten me to it. Would love a look around it sometime, next time im at a meet + youre there i'll make myself known :grinning:

Conor

RMS Regular
OP
Conor
It's a secret.:p

Nah i'll say nothing until i have it on my yard, it'll just be a nice daily so i can pump money into the mk3.(y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.