Facia Adaptor for a fesita zetec 1999

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KiNG

RMS Regular
Drives
Astra SXI CDTi 1
Were can i get one of these, getting a mp3 head unit so I need to get one of these.

Also will i need any other conections for the sony mp3 head unit to make it fit into the car ?

pugmodz

Halfords + Ebay + Most car audio shops, think the ford ones are a little dearer cos of there size, but around £20 - £30 would be about right!!!

Is the unit new!! If not you may need the sony loom adaptors if they were not supplied around £30, apart from that it should plug in and slide in perfect with he facia adaptor!!

Porter

RMS Regular
it means u dont have to cut any wires on the back or ur tape/cd player, so that it fits the ford leads,

this goes in the middle of the t sets of wires and joins them together with no cutting / crimpoing necessary, very handy, if you ever need to chjange player, or put the old one back in.

Zetec125

RMS Regular
i have a fascia adaptor here if ya want it...brand new...£5 and she's ur's ;)

can get the harness from basicaly any ICE stockist/Halfords, shhouldn't b a problem havin 1 in stock..cost around £12..

turbod

RMS Regular
Drives
astra elite/s13
lol, paccers, how cud u forget about the blue and orange fez!!!!! jesus christ! :p

the harness is far easier than cutting wires etc, well worth investing in one

Porter

RMS Regular
i think pacs trying his hand at witt,

but then again with all the tat stuck on it was hard to tell

KiNG

RMS Regular
OP
KiNG
Drives
Astra SXI CDTi 1
Got sorted guys, got the fasica and harness of ebay for a tenner.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.