false floor anyone done it ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny1992

RMS Regular
Drives
too much
as above now i put my coupe on air my boot has a bit of a build in it for the tank etc but i want to get a sub back into the car so have decided to take the back seats out as they are never used anyway and do a false floor with sub has any one done it before need ides :grinning:

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Are you looking to put the sub into were the back seats were?

One i had when i had this set up in the TT, will be going back to a similar set up over winter.
_DSC7193_zps36b481c0.jpg

Jonny1992

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny1992
Drives
too much
Yea @Jamesc put air in the coupe got the full install and boot build done then thought i want those back seats out too hahahaha whoopsie and cheers @Ian A

@clrrk looks good man did u do the mk4 one

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
@Jonny1992 yea built the mk4 one myself, Ryan sized and cut the mk5 one while I was fitting struts, Gavin made the hardlines and then I painted it, trimmed it and fitted the perspex.

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
Where do you get the carpet for this? Fancy doing something similar to my mk2

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
Who is good theses days for installs like that maybe a bit more discreet? I considered getting the under seat subs or else a false floor as there is space in the boot. I also found this which i quite liked as it fits under the lining in the boot well space.

This is the space

Photo09-09-2011044436PM.jpg

And this is what it could look like

39501953.png

So then the lining goes back on and its as normal

DSCF0400.jpg

Jonny1992

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny1992
Drives
too much
audio advice are probably the best for it here was speaking with gary from there down at heatwave some cool ideas being thrown about (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.