Fast and Furious Live Coming to SSE Belfast

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
It did work out. You succeeded. You single handily put together an international live show from one of the greatest movie series of all time.
You put together the team, sourced the cars, re-engineered them to the balls then executed a perfectly choreographed show throughout the world.

You’ve achieved more than anyone else I know. And you’re not even finished yet.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
It did work out. You succeeded. You single handily put together an international live show from one of the greatest movie series of all time.
You put together the team, sourced the cars, re-engineered them to the balls then executed a perfectly choreographed show throughout the world.

You’ve achieved more than anyone else I know. And you’re not even finished yet.
Barry thank you very very much for your extremely kind words, man hug coming your way next time I see you !

Didn't do it alone but I guess the mechanics, and the choreographer and I and the drivers, we all done our jobs, shame a few others didn't really.

As for finished yet, hell no defo not I will never give up

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Barry thank you very very much for your extremely kind words, man hug coming your way next time I see you !

Didn't do it alone but I guess the mechanics, and the choreographer and I and the drivers, we all done our jobs, shame a few others didn't really.

As for finished yet, hell no defo not I will never give up

Do a new arena show, call it The Quick and The Angry lol

In all seriousness though, best of luck for the future and thank you to yourself and all the team for a night we'll never forget :grinning:

joel44w

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap scrap
Could of almost bought a real Murcielago for this price!

upload_2019-1-9_0-53-51.png

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
@chris_b any chance of ever being able to recover the 'losses'? Legal route?
Sadly not Ben, it was tried but ultimately these guys knew what they were doing all along and have taken advantage of legal loopholes that they knew well.
It’s sad for many reasons but mostly because some small businesses have been forced to close their doors over it due to their losses

Bryan

RMS Regular
It's a sad ending. I'd love any one of the new model Dodge Chargers though - especially the Police models. Must keep an eye on that auction site...

acsmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra
I see that most of the build costs are massively inflated, there's no way on God's green earth that the Supra cost over £100,000 to build.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I see that most of the build costs are massively inflated, there's no way on God's green earth that the Supra cost over £100,000 to build.
Wasn’t far off actually from memory around 75k plus the price of the donor car

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I remember your posts at the start about this and it seemed to be a great venture from a group of like minded petrol heads, who were excited about bringing the movie franchise we'd all grown up with to reality. Its unreal that a few people obviously had an ulterior motive from the offset :worried:.

Was this what you got the M3's for too or was that something else?

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I remember your posts at the start about this and it seemed to be a great venture from a group of like minded petrol heads, who were excited about bringing the movie franchise we'd all grown up with to reality. Its unreal that a few people obviously had an ulterior motive from the offset :worried:.

Was this what you got the M3's for too or was that something else?
No the M3’s were built for Top Gear so completely different show

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Onwards and upwards Chris, you know our thoughts on the matter. Regardless of the way it ended, you have gained some invaluable experience and expertise in putting a show of this magnitude together and I'm sure it's only a matter of time till you can apply those skills to something else equally exciting for you.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
It's a sad ending. I'd love any one of the new model Dodge Chargers though - especially the Police models. Must keep an eye on that auction site...
Bryan all the pick up points are moved and everything is custom on them, ie you couldn’t revert them back to useable again. Be much cheaper just to import another Police car

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
It pains me reading how screwed over you and all the other people in the show got, but I have to say it was the best live action show I've ever been to!

Never forget that without you that show wouldn't have come to fruition and people all over the world wouldn't have those wonderful memories to share.

I wouldn't have this awesome picture either :p

30904499_2410797155612806_7697396798268112896_n.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.