Fast Car afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stubbsy

RMS Regular
Drives
old skool pre 96
safe as houses

every sunday used to be like that, no more though :worried:

that was very very tame compared to most sundays "in the day"
yes graham they where the days:p:p long gone now:worried::worried::worried: i was co-piloting with cliff in the big tvr:cool::cool::cool:

M@tt B

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx S14
Awesome night (y) Really could do with more nights like this, seen some faces and cars i knew but never got to say hi to most. Will have to meet a few more of the rms squad as i never know who is who due to only knowing the cars.

r6kyl

RMS Regular
Drives
Tweed hat and sl
Awesome night (y) Really could do with more nights like this, seen some faces and cars i knew but never got to say hi to most. Will have to meet a few more of the rms squad as i never know who is who due to only knowing the cars.
x2
recognised a few cars but not too many faces

M@tt B

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx S14
x2
recognised a few cars but not too many faces

Actually seen your car a few times drive past me, looks well (y) Im liking them in red, made a change from the good few white ones about (although id settle for a white one too :laughing:)

SMc

Drives
Photographer/Wri
So much for potholes, speed bumps, police, problems with parking next to an open cinema.....what a load of bollocks!! nice to see the hardcore cruisers ignored all that bull**** and turned up to make it a great night!

The turnout was mega! Well done everyone, had a great time.......and contrary to what was said beforehand, the location was spot on! (y)

grimo

RMS Regular
Drives
ek9 :)
was a real good turn out and all have comber must have got woke up lol

D.T.T.B.

RMS Regular
Drives
celica gt4 st185
it was surprising how everyone got in and out of that car park without any accidents, was good to be down again at an old style cruise.

seen a few faces that i hadn't seen in a long time and a few ppl who said hello but i couldn't put a name to [sorry bout that its old age creeping in]

Warned just, they took him down to outside the station as the crowd intimidated them

the police were not intimidated they just took the right precautions in case there was a reaction from the crowd [never know what sort of wee **** stirring scrotes turn up at these things that would start a row just for the craic :worried:] and they were sound enough with gavin considering...well not sure about the ones who pulled him in comber when he was pulled for a second time.. but Ards was done well and professionally by them. typical Gavin though...all those mad gits going up the road flat lit, and side ways he pulls out with a wee sideways tail and he gets scooped ..lol reminds me of the days in Bangor when he had the red cav :p :p

some lovely cars down there, but the car of the night for me was jamies supra...that thing always impresses me. [even with no spoiler :p]

comber was a blast from the past in the "wellworths" car park...and the roundabout was interesting.

indeed a nice night out but wouldn't ever happen regularly again so be glad you were there last night it will be a while before you will see it again i would guess.

when I was about to leave the FC snapper wanted me to wait as he wanted a shot of my car which i was shocked at so obviously i obliged

last time that happened in comber was about 10 years ago and it wasn't the police that dispersed the crowd back then either

aye i remember that well, have to say had one eye looking for police last night and the other "for the lads" finding it hard to type this morning with the ole crosseyed thing going on :p

and all those years trying to get a car into a mag and THATS the one they go for!! LOL ;)

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Good night, only stayed for an hour or so, I lawled at some of the people acting like they were in charge of the whole thing (y)

VTEC_BHOY

Drives
Arctic Blue DC5
Came up from Banbridge. Car was clean boggin by the time we got up though :grinning:. Really good turnout and some nice motors.

BLA1NE

RMS Member
Drives
BMW 840ci
Amazing turnout!! Well done to everybody that organised this...Some awesome machines too!! glad i took a race up

Pity i didnt have the 840 sitting proper!! Maybe next time

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
Drives
Hundeye
Strange Graham taking us back about 10 years there as i remember the Comber nights well when I had an SRI Cav wagon. Always remember some big tall fella about 6"6 i would say driving a GSI cavalier at the time and some totally bog standard looking novas runnin 2ltr 16v made by a man whos nickname was chainsaw !

Damage_Inc

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo VIII
Had an awesome night :laughing:
Gettin' a ride in that Supra on Tuesday night I think, can't wait :grinning:
Most people that carpark has ever seen, with the exception of xmas eve :p

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Indeed, who was that?

Shouldnt have been the case as it wasnt attached to any site at all, nor was it ever meant to be.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.