ferret's new vtis

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
just thought i would post up some pics of ferret's new vtis after i done some work to it today
rondell wheels whit toyr t1r's brand new
tenzo r coil overs
tenzo r air intake hardpipe kit
and thats all mods to date, car only has 28k on the clocks from new in 99, so it's unmollested, and going to stay that way

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
well rota's could still be on the cards, the wheels on the car were put on by the last owner just before selling, they look nice on it now that it's down a load i think

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
no it was owned by a woman who died, kept in a shed for a few years, then owned by a 40 year old man after and done very little milage when he had it

Animal

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat 126p
:sob: awwww jealous as hell, wish mine looked that well, ...still few bits n pieces to go with mine, them wheels look great imo, what size are they?

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
please god dont tell me that u fitted tenzo r coilover SLEEVES to that car nigel... please god dont.

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
i have fitted many of them and have never had a problem with any yet, if they are fitted correctly with the o rings there is not a problem with them! i have seen and had to fix one's people have fitted without the o rings and to be honest if fitted incorrectly they are poor! fitted right , well, lowering springs cost the same amount, an dont give you varying height where as these do! well worth the money and like i said have fitted over 50 sets with no come backs so they are not that bad, the most of you just dont like the idea of coil over slievs, but thats a thing from the 80's in the race car era! as was cheaper to buy different tensile springs this size than to get lowering springs made evey time to the tensile you thought you needed!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.