Feul Pressure Regulator

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
I found a Feul Pressure Regulator that is made for a starlet and was just wondering if anyone has had any experiances with them in. I no that it will use more pertol but is it woth buying. It works out to be about £90.

imfsepbv.jpg

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
What do you want it for? I'd imagine you'd only benefit from it if you have upgraded intake/exhaust otherwise you're just putting in more fuel and not anymore air.

skeets

RMS Regular
Drives
330d
na i doubt it would do anything on the sr. looks like an FSE one, i had one on my civic, didn't do squat.

I may be wrong but i think they are only of use after you upgrade the ecu, pump and injectors.

chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Lots
couldnt see it making a difference to a non-turbo starlet to be honest

jjayokocha

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo X
Had 1 for the GT starlet, wudnt do anything for u mate unless ur planning on some big mods in the near future

hazey

RMS Regular
Drives
civic/kangoo
hey gary you still what the back light?its gary

hazey

RMS Regular
Drives
civic/kangoo
well there is more than one gary in the world^o)

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
hazey said:
well there is more than one gary in the world^o)
gary.jpg

Yes - Like "GARY" Busey, who starred in such films as "Gang Law" and "Fear and loathing" not to mention "Thunderbolt and Lightfoot" (y)

hazey

RMS Regular
Drives
civic/kangoo
well im from dungannon but i hang around portadown.who would this be when your in comber?

jason Dturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
C2 GT
hazey said:
well im from dungannon but i hang around portadown.who would this be when your in comber?

this is Jason gray's navagitor in the starlet that day you wer at the startlet mate then went to pit stop and jonny didnt like the food so we had to go to KFC gary is still instreted in the lights was ther ever a crack in the rear left ?????

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Looks gd how much would you be looking for it. Charles hurst can get them in but you need a glanza chassis number, i dont understand why I thought they are all the same.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.