Few new bits on the bmw

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Daisy

RMS Regular
Finally got the M-Tec front bumper painted and fitted as well as the M-Tec rear lip spoiler and the AC Schnitzer roof spoiler...

320dge0.jpg

John Peden @ Peden Conceptz painted and fitted the bumper and spoilers and i have to admit he done a superb job...

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
looks great man, I would colour code the door handles, maybe tint the windows and do very little else to be honest!

Daisy

RMS Regular
OP
Daisy
Thanks alot people... The bumper fairly helped the front of the car, thats what i had planned was the door handles and tint the windows.... hopefully sorted soon...

Daisy

RMS Regular
OP
Daisy
yea the back is normally a bit lower at the back there, just must the level of the road or somethin...

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
looks real well daisy. not sure about the colour coding but light tints are a must. would really set her off

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
I woudn't CC anything, just throw a light/medium tint in the back windows and maybe a set of Eibach springs and leave her be :grinning:

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Looks really well, I love that front bumper. Only thing I would do is colour code the door handles too and as Scrob says, throw in a set of Eibachs

Gaz

Daisy

RMS Regular
OP
Daisy
The H&R's fairly brought down at the front but not sure about the back, maybe when i get the boot build complete it will come down at bit more... (hopefully)

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Aye im only talking about door handles to be colour coded here, a la sport models etc. Bump strips etc stay black (y)

Daisy

RMS Regular
OP
Daisy
definately i would never change them as i have saw a good few white ones now that has them CC'd and they're far far to plain looking, it needs the black to break it up imo...

p 5ary

RMS Regular
bmw and white will always look good imo, that looks great daisy!!!

ps where does the name daisy come from??

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Thanks mate, thats actually why i bought this one, as there isnt actually that many white saloon's or coupe's about...

long long story mate, well theres about three of them... :relieved:

after sat nite i laughed at the one with the shorts (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.