Few pics of crazy j's car and mine

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo-s13

As the title says few pics, forgive the the wetness but it was taken on sunday in the cold and rain , what a rubbish day for pics as the ppl up at the photo shoot will agree. Enjoy

1ho5.jpg

2te9.jpg

3vv8.jpg

4pp0.jpg

5mw2.jpg

6pq0.jpg

7pn5.jpg

8tw5.jpg

9ik5.jpg

buster

RMS Regular
Drives
mk1 Aud TiTy
looking good,,get the wheels changed on the s13 and it will look 100 times better,, black is definatly the best colour and its sitting perfect.

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
nice cars, love the s13.. definatly wanna try one of those sometime.

Marc

RMS Moderator
Jas Lad said:
looks well! whats the silver plates on the s14a

I was too cheap to buy clear fronts, so dusted the orange indicators lightly with some silver paint.. took the orangness away.

Still flashes bright orange tho

Jason

RMS Regular
Marc said:
I was too cheap to buy clear fronts, so dusted the orange indicators lightly with some silver paint.. took the orangness away.

you tight ass :p

Arouser

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 TDI130, B5
Marc said:

BLUE PETER EFFORT!!!! lol!!!!!

Crazy J.

RMS Regular
Cheers lads (y)
Look at how ridiculously high the front of my car is, need to get that sorted :oops:
Bilal - havent seen your motor at uni yet or did u sell ur SX? The boys who patrol the car park feckin hate me! I keep gettin shouted at for "goin too fast" . They hear it and assume im speeding :mad:

I think Marcs blue peter method looks the business :party:

Marc

RMS Moderator
do you have the bung in or of the exhaust?????

if out i can see why they would think you were speeding... its bloody loud :grinning:

Crazy J.

RMS Regular
lol no its still in, havent been brave enough to take it out! Tho now you hav reminded me i'll give it a go in the morning :laughing: my poor neighbours :imp:

Bilal

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla Y
Crazy J. said:
Cheers lads (y)
Look at how ridiculously high the front of my car is, need to get that sorted :oops:
Bilal - havent seen your motor at uni yet or did u sell ur SX? The boys who patrol the car park feckin hate me! I keep gettin shouted at for "goin too fast" . They hear it and assume im speeding :mad:

I think Marcs blue peter method looks the business :party:

If i have my car in jan ull see me knocking about uni hopefully all being well still for sale though lol, I drive about in a 2005 Avensis its got 200sx Reg on it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.