Few pics of my golf

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
getting there! need lowerd, tow bar removed (if ur not using it) and some clear side repeaters! :laughing:

Mk3GolfTDI

RMS Regular
OP
Mk3GolfTDI
lowered 40mm already, can't afford to go any lower with the state of the roads round here, and the VR6 front splitter has beed caught a few times already.
Crystal side repeaters and front indicator/fog light lenses will go on as funds allow.
Oh and the tow bar is essential, so it'll have to stay.

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
:eek: freaky! i just bought a 5dr mk3 tdi in that same mystic blue colour! and mine is on 16s lowered 40! :p im really liking the paint, its such a nice colour dont you think? :roll:

Jason

RMS Regular
looks gd get the same light setup as i have and it'll update it no end!

oh and slam her 60!! i was doin the backroads and no rubbin on 17s!!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Hill_Billy said:
looked alot better before m00k drove them over the kerb.....

well done

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

i still blame max's ma for the kerbin!!! apologies thompy!!

i'll giev ye a rip in the jessie ya can take out revenge ;-)

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
wheels look well on it lad and boydie the splitter got ripped off whilst he reversed outa my drive one night, so she's low nuf !

Mk3GolfTDI

RMS Regular
OP
Mk3GolfTDI
Cheers for the comments folks.
Aye m00k made a good job of kerbing the alloys, or one of them anyway, all i can say is that it's just as well they were marked a bit already.
Not so sure about the front end tufty, was thinkin about mk4 style headlights, but i don't know. I'll just have to see how funds go.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.