Fiat Coupe(split from topic)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Skillie

Phil_D said:
Not good at all :worried:

new sig pic and the rest are class mate! I'm fccukin itchin to fit the kit (those pics don't help me but think its best to do it last. Its taunting me from me bedroom floor though every night!!

"Fit me, fit me"

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Skillie said:
Phil_D said:
Not good at all :worried:

new sig pic and the rest are class mate! I'm fccukin itchin to fit the kit (those pics don't help me but think its best to do it last. Its taunting me from me bedroom floor though every night!!

"Fit me, fit me"

lol cheers mate , gave it a wee clean last night and decided since it was such a nice evening to take some photo's, It will be well worth it when you get your car done mate , the new bumper and skirts will look amazing, the 360 bumper really suits red coupes, yours will be one ot the nicest about when she is done........ Just make sure she is not as low as mine at the front as you can see from the pics its a touch too low up front but thats more to do with the front splitter than the suspension set up......

Skillie

OP
S
@Phil_D
Joey reckons the modena bumper is 30mm lower than the standard bumper (bit more overhang though than standard), then 35-40mm onto that with the lowering springs should still be ok. i hope!

Porter

RMS Regular
how strange, i was looking at these pics a ferw hours ago thinking , havent seen that car beforem, looks class,

next thing im driving up strandmissins and low and behold what do i pass, the very car.

looks class lad, went to flash, but thought you might wonder who the weirdo in the smart was, lol

Skillie

OP
S
Appologies to the mods for driving this off topic, but Phils car is sweet in those pics and needed to be complimented.

@chris dreading the ramps etc, have to modify the entrance to my driveway as well as its even rubbing now with nothing done. Need to cement a shallower ramp.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Skille you should be ok, i have about 3/4 incles clearance is not less on the front and it hits off most things although it does not bottom out on roads at all thank god, i recon you will be fine mate, it is going to look stunning with the kit on it :grinning:

CP02TER cheers mate , next time flash away!!!!!! If anyone from RMS sees me give is a flash so i know what cars to look out for, i have seen loads of modded cars around but never to sure if they are ppl off here or not......

Cheers for the compliments on tha car, just got to give a mention to Pocket Rocket who did all the work on it as without him it would not look anywhere near as good, well like this infact.

Front_side.jpg

Skillie

OP
S
****er thats what my car looks like only in a diff colour!!! Now her in doors has just mailed me naggin to go on holiday next month to ****in Vienna of all places and that'll seriously **** up my modding budget!!

Phil_D

RMS Regular
LMAO @ Skille not to worry mate, send her off on her own, anyway red looks alot better standard than Portofino blue (murple) does !!!!!

Skillie

OP
S
There's only so long I can get away with excuses without saying "look my cars more important to me!". Then there'll be fun, I'll fight my corner for as long as i can

Skillie

OP
S
I'll try mate but bein single means i'll have to go out on the piss more with the lads and that'll sap my mod budget also so its six of one half dozen of the other really!!

Skillie

OP
S
lordchrisofrichhill said:
i must slip a foto of my coupe on tomoro, if the weathers good

Chris please don't cos u got Azevs don't ya?? And i fuppin want them you'll just be torturin me!!

Na do mate always good to se a few pics of a Coop.

Managed to slip the foreign holiday noose at the weekend anyway; all i had to do was buy her a Golden Retriever puppy (B'day gift)!! She's now putty in my hands muuhaawwha (evil laugh!) although the bloody pooch cost a fortune its her birthday and had to shell out anyway.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Tufty said:
phil wot colour is that on ur coupe its sweet lookin

Its the standard fiat colour of Portofino Blue, seems to look different every time i take photos of it.

Skillie

OP
S
lordchrisofrichhill said:
good luck gettin it onto ramps with the toebar being so low

assume you're talking about the eye shaped bar under the front bumper??
mate this ain't a tow bar its for tyin down in transport. DO NOT attempt to tow the car ever by this as a guy on Fccuk had a lotta damage done because of this. It does catch but may serve to protect the bumper then

Skillie

OP
S
Which kit?? Phil_D's got LE skirts and cadamura front valence. I'm getting LE sideskirts and 360 Modena rep bumper fitted. like this
3601.jpg

errigle

RMS Regular
Skillie said:
Which kit?? Phil_D's got LE skirts and cadamura front valence. I'm getting LE sideskirts and 360 Modena rep bumper fitted. like this
3601.jpg

Remember the difference though on those Azev A's, the silver car has the newer centre caps (slightly rasied) and the red one with the 360 rep has the older & harder to get centre caps (flat)

Like i said before, looks well though :laughing:

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
dont think the red one looks right some how.

maybe its just it looks a bit of a diff color

what kit has phil_d have?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.