Fiat Coupe(split from topic)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Skillie

OP
S
nivermind said:
what kit has phil_d have?

see my post with the pic :roll:

Azevs are the plan alright but moneys the usual stumbling block!! Between paying the duty on it in from the UK, buyin the kit, havin it fitted next week (bonnet respray and debadge), gettin leather and lowering I'm bloody broke!! So hav to do a bit of saving and it might be a bit down the line. Never spotted the diff in centre caps before, fair play. O i really want these wheels :cry:

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
skillie i thought i would sicken u and let u see what mine looks like wit the wheels!!!

pictures not the best but sure ...

Skillie

OP
S
I hate you you fccukin.......ok just do what the councellor said calm down! K i'm fine now. They're beeeoootiiifulll. Very nice mate seeing pics like those keeps the motivation up to keep modding sweet. Did i ever mention i like those wheels?? Just a bit, now mind. I've seen nicer eh alright i'm lying. What is the offset of these Chris?

errigle

RMS Regular
Offset would be the same as i'd be supplying you :p which would be the same offset i supplied pablo's coupé which chris now has :laughing:

Skillie

OP
S
errigle said:
Offset would be the same as i'd be supplying you :p which would be the same offset i supplied pablo's coupé which chris now has :laughing:
LOL you sneaky.... They're sweet though on these cars and can't wait till i can get some cash together to buy them.

errigle

RMS Regular
pablo said:
yup - still got the lung I traded in for them? ;)

Of course, not much trade in the way of 2nd hand lungs these days so ya know its sitting here collecting dust :worried:

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
lol the bandwagon is full phil,

phil seen the post about the leather seats on fccuk u got them yet ?

Skillie

OP
S
Day two without my motor:worried: i miss her. kits gonna be done by late next week, having difficulty getting springs locally. Will be so worth it when its all done though. Chris I'll give ya one of my lungs for your wheels as this seems to be the going rate!

pablo

RMS Moderator
the lung only got me a deposit :lol:

what springs u going for mate? the eibachs are class but pricey :worried:

Skillie

OP
S
lordchrisofrichhill said:
skillie i need a lung per rim

well theres one of mine one of the girlfriends and sure i'll throw in both her mothers lungs! Sorted

Dunno what springs to get yet mate was gonna get the Novitec ones or maybe AVO or APEX. Its all up in the air really!

errigle

RMS Regular
Skillie said:
lordchrisofrichhill said:
skillie i need a lung per rim

Dunno what springs to get yet mate was gonna get the Novitec ones or maybe AVO or APEX. Its all up in the air really!

Go for the apex or eibach, hav done both on the coupé and both are pretty decent in it, would recommend the eibachs more though!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.