fiesta

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
fup, seriously! thats a tad risky!

here Paul did i see the big show driving a Sierra Cossie a while back or was i seeing things? (Its G by the way in case u didnt know)

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Don't think big show has ever driven a sierra cossie unles it was Pearsons one at some stage but it's been off the road a good while

rsnutter

R
Alright mate, didn't know it was you! As far as i know bigshow hasn't driven a cossie, he may have been in Pearson's saph, but thats about it. Take it you have a BM these days?

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
rsnutter said:
Alright mate, didn't know it was you! As far as i know bigshow hasn't driven a cossie, he may have been in Pearson's saph, but thats about it. Take it you have a BM these days?

your soo behind the times paul ^o) :party:

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
rsnutter said:

was definately a sierra, a white one, must have been some other big ogre! yes, seen the error of my ways mate and headed for RWD-Ville :cool::p

Bingham

RMS Regular
r16vka said:
I wanna be a part of this thread!!:sob:

Right im off on a vigilante mission to omagh, time to get the stupid car back!!:p

Then sell it and buy something japanese!!:relieved:

u forgot to say ' sell it to bingham for a bargain price'(y)
seriously though let me know the minute you get it back!if i cant insure a quick road car may as well get a track car!:laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.